Teaching, lecture, consultancy work
- Various with Origins @ Selfridges, Christmas press promotions, Innocent Village Fete in Regents Park just to name a few.
- Expert witness for an unfair dismissal hearing – Deep Tissue Massage Practitioner.
- Tutor – Introduction to Aromatherapy; The Mary Ward Centre. For more details www.marywardcentre.ac.uk
- Tutor – Massage Master class; Essentials for Health – Introduction to Tui Na.
- Lecture – The Society of Chiropodists & Podiatrists – The anti-microbial properties of Essential Oils and their use in foot care
- Tutor – ITEC Aromatherapy Diploma at Body Basics School of Body Therapy in Stratford, London. For more details www.bodybasicsonline.co.uk
- Visit to the US, to conduct and lead workshops, talks, demonstrations and 1 to 1 sessions.
- Consultant – Launch of a new BOLD laundry powder containing Lavender and Chamomile.
- Put together and ran a Mind, Body and Spirit weekend in Italy.
- Mind-Body Medicine Diploma – July 2007 ongoing – Dr Mark Atkinson and The British College of Integrated Medicine
- No Hands Massage “Back To Basics” Transforming Touch –
March 2007 – post graduate course.
- Progressive Counselling – Oct 2005 – Nov 2007 – 3 year post graduate course. Self Realization Meditation Healing Centre.
- Effective Stretching for Bodyworkers – Sept. 2005; postgraduate course. Essentials for Health. Jane Johnson
- Pulsing for Bodyworkers – Oct. 2004; postgraduate course.
Tisserand Institute. Ruth Smith.
- First Aid and Natural Remedies for Emergency Care – Dec. 2003; postgraduate course – Dave Woodgate.
- Metamorphic Technique – June 2003; postgraduate course – Tripuri Dunne.
- Aromatic Reflexology – June, 2003; Postgraduate through ITHMA www.aromatherapy-studies.com – Roz Zollinger and Lupe Negron.
- Colour Healing – July 2002; St Austell College Summer School – Diana Maberley.
- City & Guilds 7307 Stage 1 – Adult Teaching Cert. – March. 2002; London Borough of Hounslow, Adult and Community Education – Rosalina Seaman.
- Foundation Level Diploma in Tui Na Chinese Massage – BhTEC – Jul. 1999; The International. BodyHarmonics Centre, Cheltenham – Maria Mercati.www.bodyharmonics.co.uk
- Supervisor – Nov. 1998 – Dec. 2005; The Tisserand Institute, Wendy Jago.
- Traditional Chinese Medicine Study Trip to Beijing – Aug. 1998; Tui Na, Qi Gong and a general intro to Trad. Chinese Med. with Master Travel, Harry Field, The Harrogate School of Aromatherapy, Anna Louise Haigh and Xi Yuan Hospital.
- The Spirit in Practice – March. 1998; Course for Complementary and Health Care Professionals – Dr Christine Page.
- Tisserand Institute Diploma in Holistic Aromatherapy – TIDipHA – June 1997; The Tisserand Institute of Holistic Aromatherapy – London
- Teacher; Jul. 2000 – London
- Master; Oct. 1999 – London
- 2nd Degree; Jan. 1998 – London
- 1st Degree; Oct. 1987- Sydney
Workshops and Lectures attended
- Mind – Body Medicine – July. 2007 – 1 day lecture – Dr Mark Atkinson
- Triune Processing – Sept. 2003 – 1 day workshop – Sean O’Geary.
- Colour Psychology – Jul. 2003 – 1 day workshop – Angela Wright.
- The Horstmann Technique – The Sabotage Release – Oct. 2002 – 1 day workshop – Trish Trowbridge – www.horstech.com.au
- Aromatic Energetics and the Five Chinese Elements – Nov. 2000 – 2 day w/s – Through ITHMA www.aromatherapy-studies.com – Gabriel Mojay.
- A Celebration of Essential Oils – Jul. 2000 – 1 day lecture – The Aromatherapy Trade Council – ATC.
- Massage for People with Cancer – June 1997 – 1 day workshop – The Cancer Support Centre, Wandsworth
- Introduction to Cranial Sacral Therapy – May 1997 – 2 day workshop – West London School of Massage – Zaikia Collins
- Integrating Complementary Therapies into Cancer Care – May 1997 – 1 day lecture – Hammersmith and Charring Cross Hospitals NHS Trust
- Introduction to Reflexology – June 1996 – 2 day workshop – Bayly School of Reflexology – Nicola Hall.
- Balens Ltd.
- International Federation of Professional Aromatherapists (IFPA) – Membership No. FU13077 (since 1997). www.ifparoma.org
- The General Council for Massage Therapy (GCMT) – Self Employed Professional No. 01067
- No Hands Massage Association – Self Employed Professional No.1220
- Complementary Therapists Association (CThA) – Embody – Self Employed Professional No. P40795.
- International Federation of Professional Aromatherapists (IFPA) – Principal Tutor Aromatherapy No.PT036
- The International Self Realization Healing Association (ISRHA) – Progressive Counsellor No. 281.